City of London, London
£28000 - £40000 per annum + + commission
29 days ago
My client is a London-based start up on a mission to build the leading cloud and mobile SaaS platform for digitising traditional restaurant, pub, bar and coffee businesses. They deliver mobile web and app solutions that allow businesses to handle digital ordering, mobile payments, loyalty, and marketing messages. This technology has obviously massively taken off since 2020!
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to drive to help expand our growth efforts primarily in the UK, but with also the opportunity to work in the US & Canadian Markets.
This role will be working closely with the Sales Managers, as well as the Marketing team.
Develop the sales pipeline and key leads
- Market research - become an expert on the UK & US Hospitality industry current affairs, especially anything tech related.
- Research competitive products by identifying & evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, distribution channels etc. and maintains a research/market insights data base.
- Manage and utilise our Sales CRM Platform, making sure it's well organised and up to date and data rich!
- Become an expert in Out-Bounding - engaging with prospects on the phone, on LinkedIn and through Email.
- Help to develop strategies to communicate at scale with prospects - turning prospects into warm leads!
- Preferably at least 2 years of previous Sales experience
- Excellent market research and prospecting skills.
- Entrepreneurial - working with a start up, this is important.
- Excellent communication skills and a sales-driven personality
- A strong work ethic
- University Degree
- Commitment to excellence and high enthusiasm
To find out more about this role apply today or get in touch with Matt Demain at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox