£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
29 days ago
My client is an award-winning digital learning company. Recognised as industry leaders within the space for their bespoke learning technologies and employee engagement solutions across Europe. Since starting out in 2000 they have used insights from behavioural science to ensure their experiential learning solutions deliver transformational change.
- Securing fully qualified meetings with buyers of learning within FTSE 250 firms based on responses to marking campaigns, industry events, website leads, etc
- Ensuring the sales team have a healthy pipeline of meetings
- Understanding client requirements whilst being alert to new business opportunities
- Maintaining the company's sales information system
- Creating a value proposition and presenting to the potential clients
- 2:1 Degree
- At least 12 months of sales or business development experience with good stats to back up your performance
- Excellent phone manner
- You are creative in your approach of persuading in both written and verbal communication
- A passion to learn and develop your skill-set, enabling you to progress quickly
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox