City of London, London
£23,000 - £27,000 per annum + + £7,000 OTE
8 months ago
Business Development Representative - MarTech - £23,000 - £27,000 + £7,000 OTE
My client is an exciting Mar-Tech company who are experiencing mass growth and are looking to expand their growing BDR team! They have a specialist deskless workforce platform which covers an array of clients across many sectors.
The have more than 200 employees with offices across the globe, and they work with over 100 exiting brands.
If you are a graduate who is seeking a role in sales, or have up to 1 years sales experience after university, please waste no time and apply to this business development representative role in London today.
- Selling technology solutions to perspective clients
- Working closely with different teams across the business
- Acting as a fundamental and key player to the sales process
- Outbound prospecting strategies
- Supporting sales managers during initial sales cycle stages
- Attending client meetings
- Working closely with the marketing team to gather leads off the back of campaigns
- A minimum of a 2:1 from University
- Some form of sales experience during a placement year of after university is required
- A driven and ambitious individual
- Curious and wants to learn
- Lots of personality
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
0203 869 2044 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.