City of London, London
£26000 - £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sales Development Representative, Martech, London, £27,000 - £30,000
My client is an exciting Mar-Tech company who are experiencing mass growth and are looking to expand their growing BDR team! They have a specialist deskless workforce platform which covers an array of clients across many sectors.
The have more than 200 employees with offices across the globe, and they work with over 100 exiting brands.
If you are a graduate who is seeking a role in sales, or have up to 1 years sales experience after university, please waste no time and apply to this business development representative role in London today.
As the Sales Development Representative, your responsibilities will include:
Selling technology solutions to perspective clients
- Working closely with different teams across the business
- Acting as a fundamental and key player to the sales process
- Outbound prospecting strategies
- Supporting sales managers during initial sales cycle stages
- Attending client meetings
- Working closely with the marketing team to gather leads off the back of campaigns
- A minimum of a 2:1 from University
- Some form of sales experience during a placement year of after university is required
- A driven and ambitious individual
- Curious and wants to learn
- Lots of personality
You can apply for this role of Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.