City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
A London-based start-up that is shaking up the 3D design space and transforming the future of digital creation. Just like Adobe revolutionised 2D design in the 80s, their vision is to revolutionise 3D design today. Backed by high profile VCs and investors from Silicon Valley, London and Tokyo, they are developing the first enterprise-grade immersive 3D design software which allows designers to create remotely together, in real-time, across multiple devices and platforms. They aim to transform the future of digital creation through disrupting the current design and engineering work flows, placing the user at the centre of the creation process. The product is used by thousands of designers in industries such as automotive, apparel and film, across North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Research and deeply understand Gravity Sketch and other software used in the design workflow - their use cases, designer pain points, value propositions
- Build a database of potential customers in our internal CRM system
- Research, engage and create meaningful connections with potential customers via cold calls, email, social media and relevant content-based campaigns to generate new leads and identify product champions
- Take ownership of the internal CRM to keep it up to date - log notes, key takeaways, and follow up actions from emails, calls and meetings
- Drive the consultative sales process forward by keeping prospective customers warm, and proactively reaching out over email and phone to schedule follow up meetings when needed
- Carefully monitor interactions with prospective customers - both written and verbal communication - to pick up on signals (e.g., when they might need a follow-up meeting or demo, when they are ready to be closed)
- Stay close to each customer and provide periodic status reports to the Head of Sales
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.