City of London, London
£400 - £401 per day
7 months ago
Business Director (PR & Influence)
3 month contract
A leading Marketing and PR Agency are looking for a Business Director who can lead on complex projects and large sections of client business. You will be able to offer valuable input of strategy, delivery and creative.
- You will be leading large complex projects and assisting your team in delivering high quality work whilst driving growth
- Partner and advisor to mid-level clients. You will have a thorough understanding of the client's business objectives and aspirations.
- You will navigate issue resolution with clients and senior stakeholders
- You will understand that your role is to lead and input meaningfully into the creative development process
- You will be managing teams on several projects as well as holding them accountable for delivering their designated responsibilities
- You will be comfortable managing up and understanding when that is needed
- You will have an informed view of the commercial implications of both internal decisions and external influencers at a micro (project) and macro (account) level.
- You can maturely engage with clients and internal stakeholders on commercial topics
- You demonstrate a proactive and influential approach in ensuring senior stakeholders across the agency are engaged with the ambition and resource their team requires to support the ambition of work.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Business Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.