City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
2 months ago
One of the leading Independent Media Agencies has a great opportunity for a Business Director to work on three of their largest clients within the charity sector. The role is varied and will involve:
- Maintaining exceptional working relationships with senior level clients
- Optimising the opportunities to engage clients across all media channels
- Taking a leading role in developing business in existing clients.
- Seeking excellence in the provision of innovative and commercial solutions to client briefs
- Anticipating future trends in order to build vision for the client account
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills / experience:
- 8+ years of media agency experience
- Excellent client service and account management skills
- Experience in a performance agency is desirable
- Strong pitching experience
- Experience of running teams and managing people
- Logical, analytical thinker able to write strong rationales to back up proposals
- Fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to manage and grow revenues
You will be joining an agency that really cares about rewarding it's staff for hard work and offers regular training. They have a very stable client base and their staff retention is also very impressive.
If you would like to apply for this role please send us your CV!
0203 869 2031
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.