City of London, London
18 days ago
This is a brand-new opportunity to join a one of the world's largest online gaming companies. With clients in more than 100 countries, this business are going from strength to strength and looking to hire a BI Analyst to help understand business efficiency, efficacy and competitiveness in a thriving market.
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution
- Evaluate outside markets to determine where to invest resources to maximise competitive edge
- Handle requests for evaluation of business deals
- Help department managers with projections and other basic modelling tasks
- Help design systems that affect all trading
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Minimum 1 years' experience in data science or related field
- Minimum 1 years' experience in sports betting industry
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Understanding technologies such as SQL and SQL Server
- Programming experience is beneficial
- Understanding of rules for a variety of sports
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 869 2070 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox