£40000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is one of the world's leading names in online betting and real money gaming. Boosting exciting live sports betting odds, online poker, games and casino. They are looking for a high calibre BI Analyst to join the analytics team based in London. As a BI analyst you will be in charge of monitoring and improving the overall performance of one of our key business verticals. This is a highly dynamic role, which gives great exposure to various data sources and challenges you to understand the numbers and analyse behavioural trends.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for management when required in addition to daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Pro-active management and analysis of the vertical's key KPI's and present recommendations to management
- Interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop graphs, reports and presentations of project results
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Conduct research and identify problematic areas to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Support CRM and acquisition teams with customer and on-site insights
- Analyze the game portfolio across the different territories to improve group performance against targets
- Analyze promotions and calculate ROI and give recommendations to the operations team
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- In collaboration with others, develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
- Perform data entry, either manually or using scanning technology, when required
- Proficient in the use of SQL or similar languages
- Experience in reporting tools Tableau / Microstrategy or similar
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organisation, fostering strong cross-functional network
- Experience in web analytics tools is an advantage - Omniture / Google Analytics
- Familiarity with eGaming KPIs, terminology and business model is an advantage
- Must have a mathematical background or have worked in an analytical role previously
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 //
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Cliona Rushe
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox