£55000 - £60000 per annum
11 months ago
We are working with a global media agency who work with some of the biggest brands in the UK like Volkswagen and Virgin. They operate in 100 countries with over 3,000 staff.
They are currently on the hunt for a Business Intelligence Director to be based in London, if this role sounds like the right fit for you then don't hesitate to apply!
As a Business Intelligence Director, you will be responsible for:
- The BI team are tasked with overhauling campaign reporting capabilities and developing a new and expanded Business Intelligence proposition.
- You will be heavily involved in developing a multi-channel automated reported proposition and creating bespoke solutions for clients.
- The BI Director will be tasked with developing the BI proposition, identifying opportunities across the client base and then designing and pitching solutions to clients.
- You will have strong experience of working with BI platforms such as Datorama, Power BI or Google Data Studio.
- You will need to understand the relative merits of different approaches or platforms and be able to make recommendations on the design of solutions
- You will be a confident presenter and have strong client facing experience.
You can apply for this Business Intelligence Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Manager of Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.