City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Business Intelligence Lead - Fast Growing Mobile Gaming Company - 50k-60k
Exciting role as a Business Intelligence Analytic's Lead at a extremely innovative and exciting gaming company. They are forged by seasoned industry veterans from King, Facebook and Product Madness, their goal is to create the highest quality casual games for everyone to enjoy.
They are looking for a talented analyst that can work with various data sets and stakeholders across the business, delivering first class insights and recommendation to push the company to new levels!
-Have quadrupled in size since 2020 (from 60 to 240 people)
-Join a team of 8 and have the opportunity to create your own Business Intelligence function further down the line
-Have just secured $116m in Series B funding
- Understand the business users' needs and context. Create the business-facing documentation on the metrics.
- Have a good understanding of the baselines and trends of these key metrics. Be proactive in suggesting improvements.
- Have a good understanding of the data sources and be able to communicate their limitations and nuances to the business.
- Work with the business and Data Engineering team to identify, evaluate and incorporate new data sources into the metrics tables.
- Conduct investigations into irregularities in the metrics, as well as questions that are of strategic importance that require data from multiple sources to answer.
- Define and document BI best practices and conventions.
- 2-5 years experience in similar Data Analyst/BI analyst role
- Good proficiency with SQL and dashboard tools (ideally Looker)
- Open to industry
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox