Business Intelligence Manager (12 Month FTC)
Business Intelligence Manager (12 Month FTC) - Advertising Agency - London - £50k
Great opportunity to join the world's leading advertising agency for live entertainment, working with some of the well known brands across the globe.
As an award-winning agency who put creativity, insights and commercial experience to deliver the best campaigns across the industry, there really is no better place to take the next step within your career…
This is a varied role which can give you unrivalled opportunities to work with senior stakeholders across the business and industry, helping to grow your experience working with marketing/advertising, sales and commercial data.
As an Business Intelligence Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the business intelligence process across the agency, aligning data infrastructure and strategy with business objectives
- Create insightful and interactive reports and dashboards
- Identify and resolve technical tracking issues, collaborating with developers, insights manager, digital media members and sales teams
- Problem-solving tracking issues across multiple data flows within the agency (sales, campaign metrics, CRM metrics, audience research, Google Analytics and budgets etc)
- Utilise industry tools such as Google Analytics, Funnel, Azure, BigQuery, SQL and PowerBI
- 3+ years experience within a business intelligence, data analysis or related role
- Knowledge and experience with key tools such as:
- Google Big Query
- Google Analytics 4
- Funnel OR Adverity
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Understanding of advertising and marketing metrics is desirable not but essential
You can apply for this role of Business Intelligence Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Data Analytics, Research & Insight
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.