£20000.00 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Business Support Role - £20k-£27k
I am working with a global Brokerage, that provides insurance in professional indemnity within the healthcare market. They are looking for an enthusiastic graduate, to assist with business support within their London Office.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to gain experience within a Global Business, working with big companies e.g. Lloyds.
- Opportunity to be promoted within a fast growing business
- Great office based in central London
- Work from home on Fridays
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Great Salary between £20k-£27k
As Graduate Sales Development Representative you are responsible for:
- Run daily/weekly/monthly MI reports and record daily operational performance
- Assist brokers in completing client presentations/proof reading
- Understanding Lloyd's placements, slip production and Xchanging reconciliation / trouble shooting.
- Supporting the international growth of Servca, in geographic regions such as USA and Canada by working alongside stakeholders, such as Lloyd's
- Filing client data into Total Objects
- Educated to Degree level
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc)
- Able to work under pressure, within a team and independently
- Ideally able to use Total Objects and Acturis softwares' (full training given)
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.