City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Campaign Activation Coordinator - Ecommerce - London - £45,000
My clients are an internationally recognised ecommerce tech business who are revolutionising the connected TV space. They have won multiple awards: for Best Employer in the World and Best Place to Work. You will be responsible for identifying, valuating and determining new opportunities within the digital media and advertising industry. The team is working to bring value for partners, advertisers, and agencies through its unique insights into TV viewership in the shifting media landscape!
If you're looking to be part of an established business who are changing the connected TV space, this is the role for you!
- Reward and discount service
- Health care cash plan
- Flexible benefits for travel and gym membership
As a Campaign Activation Coordinator, your responsibilities will include
- Understanding media plan objectives and validate campaign setup to ensure performance will be in line with customer expectations.
- Perform thorough quality assurance and analysis of creative assets and third-party ad tags
- Provide recommendations and actively supply solutions to quickly resolve technical or creative spec related issues
- Work with CSMs and inventory team to understand inventory availability and options for delivery
- Set up and monitor delivery across multiple campaigns
- Hands on experience managing, optimising and analysing online advertising campaigns in a DSP
- Ability to analyse and suggest recommendations to problems
- Good understanding of digital campaign life cycle
You can apply for this role of Campaign Activation Coordinator now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required applicable by law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.