£25000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
Campaign Analyst - *Please only apply if you have previous PPC OR Paid Social Experience*
- My client are the performance agency for the brands that strive towards those having a home on people's phones.
- They are passionate about helping mobile-first brands develop, and keep on growing.
- They believe that performance marketing needs curiosity, creativity, and collaboration.
- Set up digital campaigns accurately and logically
- Collect, track and record data from a variety of sources
- Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and take action to improve overall results
- Spot check and reconcile data sets
- Troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues
- Provide ad hoc reports to managers and clients
- 1-2 years experience in running User Acquisition Campaigns on paid social platforms or Google Ads (UAC, Search, Display).
- Facebook or Google experience.
- They run performance-based User Acquisition campaigns on Facebook or Google measuring against strict performance metrics/KPIs/goals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Able to interact effectively with both clients and other team members
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.