about 1 month ago
Campaign Executive - Independent Agency
- My client are the performance agency for the brands that strive towards those having a home on people's phones.
- They are passionate about helping mobile-first brands develop, and keep on growing.
- They believe that performance marketing needs curiosity, creativity, and collaboration.
- Plan and document campaign strategies in line with a test and learn approach
- Think creatively when coming up with targeting and creative options
- Set up digital campaigns accurately and logically
- Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and take action to improve overall results
- Recognise trends of key performance indicators
- Collect, track and record data from a variety of sources
- Spot check and reconcile data sets
- Troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues
- Provide ad hoc reports to managers and clients
- Create a close relationship with our clients through impeccable client service
- 2-4 years' experience in running Performance/DR and/or User Acquisition Campaigns on paid social platforms and/or Google Ads (UAC, Search, Display)
- Very data driven analytical thinker with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with data manipulation capabilities using weighted average formulas, pivot tables and results visualisation
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox