3 months ago
Campaign Executive - Independent Agency
- My client are the performance agency for the brands that strive towards those having a home on people's phones.
- They are passionate about helping mobile-first brands develop, and keep on growing.
- They believe that performance marketing needs curiosity, creativity, and collaboration.
- Plan and document campaign strategies in line with a test and learn approach
- Think creatively when coming up with targeting and creative options
- Set up digital campaigns accurately and logically
- Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and take action to improve overall results
- Recognise trends of key performance indicators
- Collect, track and record data from a variety of sources
- Spot check and reconcile data sets
- Troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues
- Provide ad hoc reports to managers and clients
- Create a close relationship with our clients through impeccable client service
- 2-4 years' experience in running Performance/DR and/or User Acquisition Campaigns on paid social platforms and/or Google Ads (UAC, Search, Display)
- Very data driven analytical thinker with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with data manipulation capabilities using weighted average formulas, pivot tables and results visualisation
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.