City of London, London
about 1 month ago
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.The agency are a multichannel retail led, agency and consultancy who specialise in working with some big retail names in Retail and Beauty. Due to the demand from their clients and their growth plans they are looking to hire a Campaign Executive into their team.
They're a people first team of 150 who massively hire on culture but they're being scaled by the former VP of arguably the world's largest software platform who led the business in EMEA, Russia and India.
Therefore, it's a brilliant time for a Campaign Executive to join if you want to grow a fast growing business, with an intelligent and positive atmosphere
As a Campaign Executive, you will manage the operational delivery of email and direct mail campaigns to agency clients
- To oversee and project manage the output process for direct mail and email campaigns, communicating any unexpected issues
- To arrange and chair kick-off meetings with the Client Strategy team to understand who the campaign needs to go to
- To write clear, detailed campaign briefs that meet best practice guidelines
- To manage communication with the Client Strategy team and our clients separately, making sure all the details necessary to start the campaign has been finalised and agreed
- To make final output selections for the client, and get them to sign off before the data is released
- To take responsibility for your own set of clients, delivering their required campaigns in our fast-paced environment
- Logical, organised and inquisitive with the confidence to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to effectively prioritise, multi task and deliver in a high-pressure environment
- 1-2 years experience working in fast-paced office environment
- You'll need to be approachable, confident and brilliant at communicating, both verbal and written, as you'll be dealing with many departments across the business - not to mention our clients!
- Good Microsoft Office skills - particularly Excel, with an eye for numbers, being able to spot, investigate and solve errors quickly
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership Support on Professional Qualifications
- "Skint Nights" - monthly social event
- Birthday Brownies & Gift
- Loyalty Holiday (Extra Day for every year after 2+ years, up to 5 extra days)
- Summer Working Hours
- Summer Day Out
- Christmas Party
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Nusrat Khan Juty
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox