about 2 months ago
Campaign Manager - Award-winning Media Agency - London
This award-winning D2C media agency has an impressive portfolio of clients which is continuously growing. With a total staff of 100, this agency has a tightknit culture where plenty of support is provided to aid your development - including on the job training, external courses and specialist inhouse training provided by your colleagues within the agency. You will have the opportunity to manage the operational delivery of data for various campaigns to agency clients, as well as being involved in the planning and strategizing element of the campaigns. Not only this, but you will also be eligible to receive exciting agency benefits, including summer working hours, loyalty holidays and mental health & wellbeing support. If you have a passion for planning, buying & strategy, enjoy speaking with clients and a desire for personal & professional development, apply now!
As the Campaign Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, buying and strategizing media campaigns across a variety of channels and to be able to explain the role of each channel and why it is the most suitable one when speaking to each client
- Forecasting client's revenue and return using core metrics (e.g. Margin, Contribution, AOV and RR%)
- Overseeing and project managing the agency's output process, ensuring key stakeholders are kept in the loop and have all the correct information throughout the duration of the project
- Creating detailed and coherent campaign briefs, ensuring they are in line with best practice guidelines
- Arranging and leading meetings with the Client Strategy teams at the beginning of a project to plan who the campaign needs to go to
- Ensuring all essential details needed to begin a campaign are in order and finalized by overseeing the separate communications of client strategy teams and clients
- Being responsible for your clients in a fast-paced environment by making selections, having their sign off on campaigns prior to data releases, and delivering campaigns.
- Have over 1 years' experience in media planning and buying, and have experience working with various offline channels, including TV, Radio, Catalogue and Media
- Communicate and behave in a professional and respectful manner with clients and colleagues and be driven in resolving issues before they escalate
- Have the confidence to interact and present to clients, and the ability to perform well in an intense environment
- Are willing and wanting to receive regular feedback, and acting on it accordingly in order to excel
- Are a strong team player - within your team and when coordinating with other teams within the agency, sharing necessary information when needed
- Are profoundly organized and able to efficiently prioritize and handle various tasks at once
- Are keen to grow personally and professionally by following development plans
+44 20 3869 2069
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.