City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Campaign Manager - Ad Tech - London - £50,000
My client is a well-established ad tech business focused on fitting creativity seamlessly into media experiences across all digital display platforms. Their tech is diverse and is incorporated by publishers who want greater monetarization, advertisers who strive for better performance and consumers who want the best ad experience.
They have won countless awards for both their digital achievements, as well as outstanding business culture. If you're looking to be part of a growing business, who are well known across all verticals of the industry and offer countless opportunities for growth and progression. This is the business for you!
- Company paid medical, dental and vision plans
- Headspace subscription and a mental health day each month
- Bootcamp and yoga classes
As a Campaign Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for directly supporting Partner Management team and the Clients' operational needs through the life cycle of a campaign from pre-sale to post launch
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for campaigns
- Work with product to help define features and drive enhancements
- Become a thought leader in digital media optimization
- Own optimizations across both self-serve (programmatic) and direct (Managed Service) campaigns
- Troubleshoot campaign and delivery issues and work with solutions teams to solve when necessary
- Previous experience trafficking, optimizing and troubleshooting in various DSPs required
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
- Ability to thrive in a high growth environment
You can apply for this role of Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.