almost 2 years ago
Campaign Manager, Addressable TV, London
This agency specialises in addressable TV, and the team is comprised of top industry talent specialised across AV, publishers, video tech, broadcast and programmatic. They are market leaders in advanced TV advertising for both publishers and viewers alike, allowing a single point of access to addressable TV buying to their clients.
As the campaign manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end management of campaigns servicing the breadth of agency clients using bespoke tools and platforms.
- Supporting commercial teams to fulfil agency KPIs. Making recommendations and optimisations to ensure goals are met, and discrepancy investigation and resolution.
- Delivering on best practices and implementing new processes and procedures across the team.
- Clearly communicating your findings and solutions from campaign analysis in written and verbal formats internally and externally.
- Working closely with internal teams such as client services on the targeting recommendation process for briefs and forecasting.
- You will have at least 2.5 years' experience in ad operations, from a publisher or agency background.
- You will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining exceptional attention to detail and delivering high quality work.
- Ideally you'll have an understanding of video advertising and experience in this area.
- You will have strong communications skills, demonstrated through the ability to translate technical detail into simple, concise summaries.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills.
You can apply for this role of Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.