City of London, London
22 days ago
Campaign Manager - Global Network Agency- London
This agency is a specialist agency that focuses on the future of addressable TV and VOD- a market that is constantly evolving. They have aggressive growth plans so you will have the ability to form best practice. They pride themselves in delivering precision-target adverts to viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV. The support both big network agencies and media owner clients to achieve this. They are looking for a great candidate to join their operations team
- Work with a wide range of prestigious clients such as entertainment, retail and transport clients
- You will have the opportunity to have ownership on the campaigns and work in true partnership with them
- Great progression opportunities - they promote from within and don't hold anyone back and as this industry is evolving rapidly, so will your development plans
- Amazing company culture - a tight knit team with a supportive and encouraging leadership team
As the Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management of all campaigns and ensuring they are delivering against revenue and business goals
- Ability to manage, book and optimise campaigns
- Demonstrating an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Ability to work in collaboration with internal teams and offshore team to help clients achieve KPIs
- Chance to be involved in varied projects such as onboarding new DSPs
- Have a great understanding of multiple DSPs and exposure to SSPs such as DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon, GAM, Xander etc
- Either have experience from an agency or media owner side across programmatic or ad ops (open to various backgrounds)
- Good understanding of video advertising, ad targeting and optimization through DSPs and metrics
- Solution driven focus and the ability to work under pressure
- The ability to build strong relationships with media owners
- Strong excel and analytical skills and the ability to become proficient in the use of key business systems
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox