5 months ago
Sphere have recently partnered with one of Europe’s fastest growing tech start-up which offers a SaaS-based analytics platform. This platform helps businesses to understand how and why users are interacting on their digital platforms.
The DACH region is a focus of expansion after €190M investment so they are now looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join them in their Munich office!
This company is looking to expand their offering in Germany, by hiring a B2B Campaign Marketing Manager in Berlin. They are expanding at a rapid rate, taking over Europe’s influencer marketing scene.
Prior experience of 2-5 experience within B2B Marketing, and fluency is both German AND English is a MUST!
- Optimising marketing campaigns across the DACH region to drive leads and engagement.
- Being hands on with B2B marketing campaigns across social media, email and direct mail, and other marketing initiatives across content, marketing automation and lead generation.
- Optimising their ABM programme, by targeting high value accounts while nurturing leads through the marketing funnel.
- Be experienced within the B2B landscape, with hands on experience in campaign execution across social media, CRM and direct mail.
- Be a DACH region specialist, being able to optimise marketing campaigns within the German speaking markets.
- Experience within marketing automation, marketing execution and demand/lead generation. Experience with Hubspot is a plus!
- Strong experience with a/b testing and Account Based Marketing.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.