City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
about 2 months ago
To meet the fast-growing needs of the modern enterprise, it is imperative that we provide best-in-class professional services to make a successful leap to the cloud. Digital Transformation is on the mind of every forward-thinking organisation and we are here to help. We work to fundamentally change the way industries and organisations collaborate on content.
- Change Management Consultants are positioned for huge growth opportunities integrated across all functional areas of the business as they take on more complex engagements.
- Mature our end user adoption methodology, and provide feedback to shape the future of our evolving product.
- Be the ultimate problem solver for customer needs that are getting even more sophisticated and technically complex.
- Change they way people work; investing time, effort, and planning to get it right.
- Work cross-functionally to provide a strategic viewpoint and gain high visibility for your accomplishments.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to advise customers on their adoption strategy in order to improve their usage.
- You are comfortable representing the user in a room of technical subject matter experts and have a consistent track record of working with senior leaders.
- You have a proven background in software implementation or Consulting
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the enterprise
- You may have experience with visual design suites (Adobe Suite, Camtasia, Articulate 360, etc.) or video-editing
- You built education curricula and communication plans in consultation with your clients to lead change and business results
- You have some familiarity with the latest trends in the learning field and with e-learning development
- You are fluent in English and either German or French
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox