City of London, London
26 days ago
Chief Data & Technology Officer
Build, define and own the analytics function for an award-winning UK media agency
We are delighted to be exclusively partnered in recruiting for one of the highest profile roles in the media landscape, Chief Data & Technology Officer (CDTO).
Working alongside the CEO, this role will be tasked with reshaping data, analytics and technology function, product pipeline and board structure where data and technology sit at its beating heart.
You will need to be a true data and technology evangelist and expert in broad digital analytics / martech technologies including web analytics, ad servers, Google analytics, CRM and more.
This a C-suite level position where you will build, lead and manage the entire function in your image.
- Build and re-shape the entire data function at a leading media agency
- Opportunity to build and invest in desired tech stack
- Working in a business which truly values data and technology with investment to match
- A c-suite level role at a multi-award winning media agency
- Working with board level leads to set clear development plans across analytics, product, data strategy, marketing technology (martech) and BI
- Feed into a new privacy and data governance process and best practice
- Work with Managing Partners to consult on data usage across client portfolios
- Cross-sell and deliver on data projects for key clients, growing revenue and producing case studies to promote data strategy service
- Influence the GMP and engineering team to adopt a standardised and ambitious approach to data
- Work with analysts, GMP specialists and data consultants across the business to improve overall outputs
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of paid media analytics, tracking and reporting platforms including Adobe and GA360
- Strong understanding of Advanced Analytics - digital attribution, market mix modelling, location and segmentation analysis
- Knowledge of ad servers, DSP and DMP
- Experience building, leading and management of a high-performance data analytics team
- Deep knowledge of marketing technology (martech)
- Experience selling in data projects to new and existing customer base
- Ability to work closely with people of all levels in an organisation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox