City of London, London
6 months ago
Client Account Manager - Independent Agency- London
This agency is an award-winning independent media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. They prioritise their employees by providing them with continuous training and development on the job. They represent a wide range of clients and they are looking for a Client Account Manager to join them.
- Work with a great and innovative clients
- Great company culture with a huge emphasis on winning together
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
As the Client Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Making media strategy for clients across different channels
- Working in collaboration with the Account Director and team members in executing the client's vision
- Have a proven experience in different media channels
- You are passionate about the UK media marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
- Strong communicator and negotiator to ensure they get the best value delivery from sales houses
- Knowledge of TGI
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.