£45000 - £55000 per annum
26 days ago
My client is a leading data intelligence company.
- Align Customer goals with my clients, use cases to provide technical expertise and guidance on their products, functionality and best practices.
- Functions as a front-line technical resource to customers by troubleshooting, providing technical expertise, and training on products.
- Provide ownership and oversight on any issues requiring internal escalations to Product or Engineering teams.
- Empower customers through training on best practices and advanced aspects of product use.
- Become an expert in digital marketing data collection, data on boarding and the technical underpinnings of the ad tech industry.
- Innovate current processes and proactively create new practices to improve the quality of the support we provide.
- Experience working in the online marketing/advertising space.
- Have exceptional client facing experience and have the ability to explain technical concepts to non technical
- Have troubleshooting experience and enjoy analysis.
- Knowledge of best practice for data transfer protocols.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox