£65000 - £90000 per annum + bonus
4 months ago
Client Development Director - Media Personalisation Marketing and Advertising Tech - £65,000-90,000 base plus up to 50% bonus and benefits!
My client is the absolute industry leader in their field as they have such an advanced and industry recognised product. They have acquired two businesses to the value of $7.5 billion, and are rapidly continuing to develop their product offering through acquisitions.
Their tech essentially allows 1-2-1 personalisation for their clients customers, but at mass scale. They're direct competitors to the likes of Google and WPP for their offering, but as seriously dominating at the moment.
They have been profitable every year since they started, have doubled in revenue for the past 5 years and currently their UK office is their best performing office globally. They're also on track to hit £100 million in revenue by 2023.
The role will be a heavily commercial role in their Client Development team, looking at managing a small portfolio of very high spending accounts. You will be building relationships, providing insights and opportunities on the product, and cross/up selling other area of the business.
You must have experience within SaaS or Tech, have strong Sales experience and be a very proactive and switched on person.
As a Client Development Director, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of 3-6 clients with an ARR up to $2 million.
- Be responsible for developing client relationships and mapping out your client's businesses.
- Dive significant revenue growth by understanding your client's business needs and identifying cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- Negotiate and close contracts with your client's key decision makers.
- Work internally with the Account Management and Analytics team to deliver the best customer experience for your portfolio.
- Be a mentor for more junior members of your team.
- You will have at least 6 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales positions with clients in the Marketing or Advertising Tech/SaaS space.
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously
- You have clear and considerable experience in Sales, either into new business or existing accounts.
- You ideally have some inside sales experience and are comfortable incrementally growing client accounts.
- You will have knowledge of media, and what technology or products are out there for clients.
- You ideally have experience in display, personalisation or email marketing.
- You have experience working with C level clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Health Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training with 2 weeks guaranteed each year
- 3 month full onboarding process
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.