City of London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum + commission
8 months ago
My client are a next generation kids entertainment company. They create, own and distribute entertainment to kids with a clear mission to create content that parents and kids love.
The aim of their content is to inspire and engage children, expanding their worlds and minds through relevant and fun story whilst creating content that parents can trust to be safe to watch and a positive influence on their child's development. The company have grown massively and as you would imagine are seeing massive growth and exposure.
- Taken Series A funding at over $100 million and Series B at over $90 million
- This company create the most kids content globally - more content then Disney and Viacom
- YouTube channel has over 1.5 billion views per month
- Company has aggressively acquired other kids content production companies and have grown already to over 130 people in their London offices in the last 2 years.
Working on their Media team you will be the client direct brand lead. Working with direct advertisers you will be selling enterprise deals to major brands for large ticket advertising opportunities.
- Selling large complex advertising solutions to major brands for yearly deals
- A background in winning spend from direct advertisers
- A background in selling programmatic video
- A background in selling premium content and audiences
- A knowledge / background in selling video and addressable TV
- A background in advising brands on adopting a digital advertising strategy
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager Sales Division
0771825640 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.