£65000 - £68000 per annum
8 months ago
Business Director - Comms Planning, Media Agency, London, £65k
This is a top media agency that has a heritage in strategic planning. They offer unique and responsive media advice that is relevant to their business. Part of a Global network but still small enough to have that hunger and bravery that comes with a challenger or independent set up. They harbour a collaborative environment that results in a great work culture and this is shown in their high staff retention.
As the Business Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of talented media planners to develop innovative and challenging plans for your clients
- Identify new and pioneering opportunities to achieve best in class communications
- Inspire media planning, strategic and creative expertise
- Develop strong relationships with senior clients
- Understand your clients business thoroughly so you become their trusted advisor
You will be a visionary and an inspiring lead for your clients' business with a passion, curiosity and proactive interest in understanding the audience and brands. You will require a strong understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (including digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem is essential.
- Significant media agency/planning experience
- Passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
- Collaborative spirit
- Dedicated and motivated manager and team leader
- Familiar with developing strong client relationships at a senior level
You can apply for this role of Business Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Media Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.