18 days ago
Client Director - Independent Agency
Reliable, flexible, brave and fun to work with - this team are devoid of arrogance, yet quietly confident in their quest to challenge the status quo and help our clients outsmart the competition.
They use digital media to help the challengers, disrupters and the up-and-comers build awareness, attract customers and close the gap on the leading players in their markets. Our services include affiliate marketing, data & analytics, planning & buying, PPC & Paid Social.
- Maintaining & Developing Client Relationships
- Across the agency, work with your team ensuring all clients are happy/receiving first class client service
- Be seen as the Senior Agency lead for all clients
- Helping the team coordinate key client business (Pizza Hut plus others) & develop brilliant work across all channels and markets (currently UK and Middle East)
- Liaising with senior client contacts on a regular basis to ensure complete satisfaction
- Working with the wider team to ensure all clients are profitable and growing
- Guiding, mentoring & developing the team
- Working with senior team members to ensure our vision for the agency is cascaded appropriately
- Appraising the output of our teams via regular communication with senior team members
- Ensure the team are well-motivated
- Leading, coaching and mentoring senior team members
- Leading by example (Communication, Organisation)
- Experience overseeing the smooth operation of clients and businesses on a day to day basis
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox