12 days ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a fast-growing mobile marketing company who specialise in delivering their clients’ messages to premium audiences on some of the world’s most trusted global and local publishers, such as the BBC, Bloomberg and Vogue.
They have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, London and Singapore. Their main client base consists of global companies in the Luxury, Travel, Automotive and FMCG sector such as L’Oréal, Ralph Lauren and Emirates.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them either in Frankfurt or in a remote-based role as a Client Director for the German market!
As a Client Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and scaling high-level relationships with major direct clients across key verticals (including Fashion, FMCG, Automotive, Luxury) in Germany
- Driving EMEA mobile revenue growth by signing partnerships or/and brand loyalty programmes with existing and new brands
- Creating and leading consultative and strategic sales presentations using industry knowledge and mobile market trends
- Working closely with the Managing Director for Germany and helping to maintain and improve the client direct strategy
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 8 years of experience in advertising, marketing or digital media sales (ideally in the Mobile industry)
- You have a strong network of existing client relationships within the German market
- Proven track record of establishing relationships with top marketing decision makers
- You are a digital media expert and experienced in acting as a trusted strategic advisor
You can apply for this role of Client Director by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox