City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + + Double OTE
MG - 194 - CD_1660206569
about 2 months ago
Client Director/Existing Business Growth Role - User Generated Content Marketing Start Up
Up to £75k base + Double OTE
This is a very interesting role as you'll be working directly for the founders in this small but growing team. You'll essentially be leading the commercial side.
They already have great clients onboard and they want this person to retain and grow the clients with a little bit of new business with the incoming leads.
You'll then grow out a team underneath you, it's a great chance for someone who's looking to move into management but who doesn't have that experience yet.
They are a leading user generated content marketing tech, helping brands collate high quality content from their customers online.
It helps create more engaging, higher quality and authentic marketing which in turn reduces media spend and increase web conversions.
- Great clients on-board including Unilever across 30 brands in 20+ countries - you'll be growing this account!
- Other great clients include Puma, BMW, Heineken, & M&S
- Lots of flexibility and independence, you'll get to construct the role as how you see it and founders are not micromanaging
- Small team so you're not just a number
- Demand Gen marketer in places with plenty of SQLs coming in
- Retention of accounts - they have great account on-board, you'll be tasked with making sure they're getting the most out of the product, account plans ect to help keep them on-board
- Growth of accounts - these account have a high potential as they're big clients with multiple brands, you can selling this product into more parts of the client
- New business - whilst not the main focus of the role they do get lots of inbound, as a commercial role you'll be getting these clients on-board
- Be the face of the company and events
- Working on complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Consultative sales - you'll be working with very senior contacts at these accounts
- Experience in a commercial role, growing accounts at a SaaS marketing technology
- Hybrid office role - you don't have to go in everyday but you should be able to get to their central London office weekly
- Experience working consumer focused brands in retail, ecommerce, FMCG Ect
- Have had a growth/revenue target and have hit it
- Worked with UK/EMEA clients
- Experience with enterprise brands, managing multiple stakeholders and very senior contacts
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.