about 2 months ago
Client Experience Account Director - Award Winning Media Agency - London
This leading media agency, owned by one of the world's largest media companies, has no shortage of major clients. Despite their international success, this media agency impressively manages to encompass the tight-knit feel of an independent agency. Working within this media agency will provide you the opportunity to work with esteemed clients, leaving your mark on hugely successful campaigns, in addition to growing your skill set through an outstanding in-house training programme. If you have experience in media planning, want the responsibility of being the go-to for important clients, and to oversee and manage junior members of the team, then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be joining a passionate team who are providing exceptional service and expert communications planning to clients - therefore proven experience of creative and successful media plans and a background in communicating with clients (and other major stakeholders) is a must.
- Take the lead with major clients, ensuring all aspects of their experience with the agency is above and beyond their expectations
- Manage junior members of the team and be responsible for their advancement
- Receive world-class and specialised training from within the agency
- Have flexible and remote working opportunities
- Take advantage of the many benefits the agency offers, including (but not limited to) childcare vouchers and social perks
As the Client Experience Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Providing creative and constructive input in all aspects of communications planning
- Using your expert knowledge and experience from client interactions and previous campaigns to provide a fresh viewpoint that will question traditional processes
- Overseeing the junior members of the team, where your leadership will support their development
- Working closely with other specialist teams within the agency, including Strategy, Data and Insights, Traditional investment and Programmatic
- Building lasting relationships with clients, being their trusted consultant on behalf of the agency
- Are an expert in media, and especially knowledgeable in communications planning across all media channels and have proven success in this
- Have established innovative and strategic thinking for previous clients and campaigns
- Have natural leadership skills and the desire to support those who report to you
- Can identify potential obstacles in planning processes and anticipate opportunities for clients in the future
- Have brilliant project management skills
- Are able to work with other teams within the agency to produce the best possible outcome for clients
You can apply for this role of Client Experience Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
+44 20 3869 2069
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox