£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Client Manager - Independent Agency - London - up to £35k
This independent agency is driven by their values, which include working in partnership, with ambition and authenticity to deliver ROI for their clients based on their commercial objectives. They do this through working in true partnership with their clients in order to understand their corporate strategies and deliver media campaigns that allow them to achieve this.
This agency is expanding their team, and they're looking for a pro-active, experienced media planner/buyer who is interested in passionate about delivering exceptional media plans for both brand and DR campaigns. This agency is looking for someone who can add real value not only through good work, but also in the agency culture, which is sociable, collaborative and ambitious.
- You will be responsible for day to day client management, ensuring their business and marketing KPIs are achieved.
- Forming strong relationships with clients, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Working and collaborating with internal teams - planning, activation, strategy and analytics
- Ensures that work quality and delivery is on brief and on time.
- Working closely with the planning and activation teams to ensure all media opportunities are communicated to the client, and any issues with live campaigns are communicated and dealt with effectively.
- Setting, preparing for and attending client meetings where appropriate.
- Coach and mentor direct reports and lead by example.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a media agency.
- Experience of managing at least one colleague.
- Have strong experience dealing with clients and internal stakeholders.
- You will be a good communicator who communicates ideas effectively in all situations and articulates ideas well across all documents and presentations.
- You will have a passion for media and its role in a business, with an excellent understanding of the latest media trends as relevant to clients.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.