City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
25 days ago
An exciting role for a Client Manager/Account Manager to join a leading marketing intelligence company in London. If you want to work for a passionate, forward-thinking agency then this is not one to be missed.
As Client Manager/Account Manager some of the key responsibilities and attributes include:
- Proactively connect multiple data points to drive solutions for clients
- Consistently deliver high-quality and inspiring insights
- Ability to spot relevant insights; recognise patterns and points of differentiation
- Give constructive and concise feedback throughout campaigns
- Able to present insight reports to any client with little notice
- Ensure team members have clear objectives set, regular development conversations and are on track for the next step in their career
- Team members are motivated to go after goals, are engaged and understand how their role fits into the business
- Represents and advocates for their team within Senior discussions/ meetings around planning
- Leverages data to identify strategy for clients to share and build client's brand
- Act as a "trusted advisor" to stakeholders, clients and team; sought out as a sounding board.
- Work hand in hand with Trading lead and Sales lead to ensure a seamless working relationship amongst the three teams
- Honestly and proactively challenges internal/external stakeholder's ideas respectfully.
- Has deep knowledge of what the challenges are for each business area.
- Continually works to expand their network; builds relationships across the industry with people they don't know.
- Client facing experience
- Direct Line Management Experience Essential
- Solid Understanding of Programmatic and its Ecosystem
- Client Services/ Sales Support/ Ad-Ops background
- Management experience within a fast paced team.
- Excellent communication skills
- A can do' attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox