25 days ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading global technology company in Berlin, which offer a creative platform for high-quality assets, tools and services to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations. The company has a massive global outreach, with 16 offices across 9 countries and customers in more than 150 countries. Their main client base consists of global Enterprise clients and big German brands such as Zalando.
They are now looking for a fluent Spanish speaker to join them in their Berlin office as a Client Partner for SMB’s in the Spanish market.
As a Client Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring, expanding, and retaining accounts in the Spanish market
- Ensuring the success of your SMB accounts by building long-term client relationships
- Driving retention and renewals among your portfolio of clients
- Identifying and driving up-selling opportunities to grow key accounts
- Leading product demonstrations to clients and consulting them on the company’s full product portfolio
- Native Spanish speaker and business fluent in English
- Proven track record of conducting business and negotiating contracts
- Strong experience in a fast-paced sales environment and experienced with high-volume calling
- Ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven record in consistently exceeding sales targets
You can apply for this role of Client Partner now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox