New York City
$100,000 Basic + $30,000 Bonus
24 days ago
Our client is an Australian startup revolutionizing influencer marketing across the globe. Since launching 3 years ago, their traction and growth has been nothing short of impressive. With $8M funding under their belt and working with over 6,000 brands and 44,000 influencers, their revolutionary tech platform is seeing intense growth in the UK and AU markets.
They are a self-serve tech platform where brands can easily identify, connect and buy influencer content via a marketplace model and have won a number of awards of the back of their success. Now launching in the US, this is one of the most exciting start-ups to come into the market and is an excellent place for personal growth.
- Success in this role is driving exponential revenue growth to the platform through the brand/agency side of their marketplace.
- This is achieved through bringing in new and sizeable partners, and driving repeat and increased spend.
The role is responsible for bringing key brands, media, marketing, PR and advertising agencies to the platform, whilst maintaining relationships to grow lifetime value over time.
- Develop strategy, tactics and sales plans.
- Partnering with Account Management team to drive lifetime customer value.
- Identify, target and win accounts with prominent brands and partners.
- Research and analysis of current and future markets, potential clients and revenue opportunities
- Special additional revenue based projects as they arise.
- Management reporting and preparation to US General Manager.
- People management responsibilities likely with team growth.
- 4-6 years sales/media experience.
- A vast network of brand and media agencies you can call upon.
- Direct Brand, media agency, advertising agency, marketing agency, PR agency contacts with a strong reputation in market.
- Background in paid social is valuable.
- Significant understanding of the commercial landscape of social influencers.
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate sales deals and contracts, with strong closing ability.
- Proven track record in building strong revenue growth in an early stage product or start-up company environment.
- Ability to manage own workflow and deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and discipline.
- Passion and hunger for success and being part of a high growth company.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox