City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + comms + benefits
19 days ago
Sales Director - Leading Digital Comms Agency
Sales Manager - £65,000-£85,000 + commission and benefits
The client is a leading global organisation specialising prominently within the digital communications and branding industry. They have over 400 employees worldwide including offices in London, Edinburgh, New York, Stockholm and more.
Following their recent acquisition of another leading performance marketing agency, they are looking for energetic and driven sales people to help spearhead their efforts within this new market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative business with offices located in the heart of London Bridge and a fantastic, engaging work culture.
- Identifying and pro-actively chasing after new business opportunities to grow the companies client list
- Booking meetings and pitching the company's product suite in order to gather inventory through your given patch
- Speaking to and educating potential clients on the benefits of products on offer
- Strategically growing accounts and looking to develop long term relationships
- Working closely with your team to collaboratively achieve goals together
- Tenacious and driven self-starter with a desire to get ahead
- Personable, consultative and educational sales person
- Ideally you'll have some knowledge of the performance or display advertising space
- A passion to join one of the fastest growing companies in London with a fantastic legacy
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Will Bellinger -
Team Leader - Ad Tech Sales
0203 763 9759
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Bellinger.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox