City of London, London
5 days ago
Client Service Account Manager - Independent Agency- London
This challenger agency is the longest standing independent digital agency in the UK. They are an employee-owned trust which means employees have indirect financial stake in the business and benefit if the company is doing well! This is a great example of how they function as an agency, as they are motivated and have a collaborated team effort
- This role was created due to their continuous growth over the past few years
- As it is an employee-owned trust, all members of the team are working towards a common goal
- Opportunity to work with their Tier 1 clients (Harvest's biggest clients with large budgets)
- Working with interesting and open-minded clients that work across multiple markets and lean on you in true partnership
If you are passionate about exceptional client management and working on interesting and diverse clients, this is the job for you!
As the Client Service Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading client engagement and build strong relationships and trust with clients
- Focusing on the development of each of your team members by providing continuous support and training
- Working on new business pitches to acquire ambitious clients for the agency
- Working in collaboration with the Associate Director and team members in driving exceptional client service
- Ability to create market/ channel strategy for your clients
- Have a proven experience in client management and good at building client relationships
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Has experience managing the implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Good commercial and up to date awareness and open minded to interesting technology
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox