City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Client Service Manager for Top Ad Tech Company - Ad Tech (display) - London - £30K-£35K
My client is a new ad tech company with their headquarters in Europe in search of a new Client Service Manager to join their UK team.
My client's focus is restoring the creativity to digital advertising all around the world. They have a growing focus on programmatic Rich Media campaigns; that benefit the agency, publisher, and consumer.
They are at the forefront of the industry with over 18 locations around the world in under 10 years! You will have the opportunity to work in a global team, with over 20 nationalities!
They have run campaigns with some of the worlds most powerful brands and their growth is unstoppable!
This company offer great responsibility, ownership, and a chance to grow and develop.
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working
- Extra paid days - Holiday, Birthdays and moving house
- Quarterly Team night out, hosted by different departments
- Internal team events
- Annual Global Summit hosted in a different country each year
- Working alongside the industries best
As a Client Service Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the Sales and Supply Teams
- Manage campaign inquiries from advertisers and media agencies
- Generate weekly reports to clients updating them on the performance and optimisation's.
- Request tags, creating Deal ID and IO's
- Coordinate creative requests with our Design team
- Provide white glove service support
- You are a fast learner with can-do mentality!
- You have strong verbal and written communication and persuasive skills
- You are well organised and efficient, you have a detailed and methodological approach to every project
- You are Excel savvy
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.