£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excelent Benefits.
2 months ago
Client Services Account Director- Social Agency
London (open to remote)
My client is a global leading social transformation agency that deliver social-first data, insights, strategic consultancy and creative services to clients around the world.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an established Client Services Manager to step up into an Account Director role and work with a number of world leading brands.
As the Account Director your role will be to manage several major global accounts and develop both existing and new client relationships.
- Developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
- Building client relationships; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations; understand their brand(s) and customers
- Maximising revenue from client
- Presenting to clients and attending client meetings and partner meetings and events
- Monitoring and understanding your client's markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Manage client reviews with senior clients
- Managing a team to deliver effective performance from all levels
- Creating project briefs; brief and work with members of the wider team to develop an idea; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Creating project plans and project specification documents
- Producing accurate costs estimates, and ensures they are signed off by the client before work proceeds
- Ensuring that campaigns run to agreed client budgets and clients approve all expenditure before it happens, particularly unexpected expenditure
- Ensuring all billing is completed on time
- Ensuring campaigns are efficiently delivered to exceptional standards, on time and in budget
- Working with partner agencies when delivering work as part of a wider campaign
- Working with Finance to ensure invoices are paid on time
- Keeping up to date with time sheets and expenses claims
- The overall quality of the final deliverable on projects that you manage
To be successful for the Account Director role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of social media, social-first and digital; how it works and the extent to which consumer conversation impacts major brands
- A strong background of account management within a digital & Social Media agency environment essential
- Experience of working with blue chip organisations and of managing an international client base
- Experience managing a team effectively to achieve results from all levels
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard, on time and to budget
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Flexibility to travel internationally, once restrictions are lifted
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Marketing or media related degree or equivalent experience.
You can apply for this role of Client Services Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.