City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Client Services Account Manager, Ad Technology, London, 40k plus Bonus
My client is an award-winning Advertising Technology platform working with many global household brands! They are looking for a dynamic and experienced Client Services Account Manager to join the London team to help take them to the next level!
As the Client Services Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and cultivating the relationships with global clients
- Assisting trading teams with campaign delivery to ensure client satisfaction
- Work in collaboration with sales teams from pitches through to client growth
- Assist client development by providing strategy campaign insight
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic company
- 2+ years experience in a client facing role within the digital advertising space
- Experience trafficking programmatic campaigns
- Experience working in a high-paced environment, working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Good data analytics skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Client Services Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.