20 days ago
Client Services Account Manager - Social Agency - London - £33,000
My client is a social first agency, delivering insights, strategy, technology and creativity to some of the world's biggest brands. They combine expertise in data & analytics, strategy, technology and creativity to support their clients to build Social Age brands.
They have offices across the globe in London, Berlin, New York, LA, Miami, Sydney and Melbourne.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- Private Medical Cover.
- Flexible working (only 1 day a week in the office!)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal development fund.
The Client Services team is the engine of the agency that keeps all the accounts powered, by understanding the needs of your clients and delivering solutions to help them to get there.
As the Client Services Account manager your responsibilities will include:
- Consistently developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
- Building client relationships; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations
- Developing a clear understanding of your clients' brand(s), category and customers
- Monitoring and understanding your clients' markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Keeping clients informed; ensure reports are on time and are kept in a central location so the rest of the team can locate if necessary
- Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
For the role of Client Services Account Manager, this agency are looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- 2-4 years account handling or client facing project management experience ideally within a creative environment
- Strong understanding of social media & digital and its impact on global brands - in particular organic social media
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
You can apply for this role of Client Services Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox