City of London
Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Account Manager - Marketing Agency - £35,000 - London
As a UK-based independent marketing agency with roots in the property and housing market, our client prioritises is looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to join their ever-growing team. Our client believes that success is driven by dependability, which is embedded into their interactions with both customers and clients and takes shape through the innovative people who carry the business forward.
As Account Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to create and manage project briefs according to their specific requirements.
- Communicating client needs across internal teams and collaborating with colleagues to deliver thorough customer service.
- Taking a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the plan is adhered to, and deadlines are met.
- Responding pro-actively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
You will have:
- Ideally, degree level including a marketing element.
- Have previous experience of account management, particularly within an agency environment.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with numerous stakeholders.
- Previous experience with people management and to be skilled in this area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as fine attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft suite.
- A can-do attitude with a passion for marketing.
- Christmas off!
- Company bonus scheme
- Free on-site parking
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Raffaela Giacobbe - Associate Consultant
020 3728 2975
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox