Client Services Director – Global Media Agency – Up to £55,000 - London
This agency sits in an award-winning network and deals with planning and buying for some of the world’s smartest advertisers.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of media planning and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who’s tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client.
As a Client Services Director your responsibilities will include:
- This person will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships for some of the agencies biggest client accounts
- Work super closely with internal teams to translate technical terms for the clients
- You will be required to strategically dissect and briefs to ensure delivery of the best possible client solutions.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Actively work to promote best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- You will have at least 3 years’ media agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning and buying,
- You will have a demonstrated track record of managing challenging clients..
- You will have a proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members.
- You will be technically and analytically minded, yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop client leadership and more advanced staff management roles.
You can apply for this role of Client Partner by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.