City of London, London
£22500 - £23500 per annum + Rising to £25,000 after probation
6 months ago
Our client is an exciting AI Technology business who's lead generation software helps companies achieve results and maximise revenue through data and insights.
They are looking for a graduate client services executive to manage and build relationships with multiple clients, and providing them with feedback, updates, support and insights onto their account performance. You'll be creating strategies to improve performance and deliver a top-quality service.
This is an excellent client facing role for a graduate to gain experience within a professional environment and kick start a long and rewarding career!
- Working strategically alongside the account management team to create business proposals
- Acting as a main point of contact between new and existing accounts
- Engaging in client entertainment
- Providing support to the wider team
- Creating strategies to improve performance
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above from a top university
- Strong Excel skills - Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- A passion for technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- A strong communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.