City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is an London based, international ad tech business that create really engaging rich media campaigns.
They have offices in London, New York, Germany, Dubai and Madrid
They are hiring for a Client Services Manager to be the link between operations, product and Sales and to be the main point of contact for everything post sale.
Your role as a Client Service Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Client Service Management UK, will focus on the following core responsibilities:
· Working collaboratively with the Sales and Supply Team(s)
· Manage campaign inquiries from advertisers and media agencies
· Generate weekly reports to clients updating them on the performance and optimisations.
· Request tags, creating Deal ID and IO's
· Coordinate creative requests with our Design team
· Provide white glove service support
- Knowledge of programmatic display advertising
- English language skills on a professional level required, other languages are a plus
- Commercially driven
- Fast learner with a can-do mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication and persuasive skills
- Well-organized and efficient - a detailed and methodical approach to every project
- Education background in Advertising, Marketing and/or Communication is a plus
- Excel savvy
You can apply for this Client Services Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.