City of London, London
£42000 - £50000 per annum + 10% Bonus
7 months ago
Client Services Manager - SaaS with Agency Background - £50,000 + Bonus
Central London (Hybrid)
*Must have experience working at an agency*
My client is a fast-growing innovative start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking to continue their rapid growth and development of their product! They are a AI-powered tech SaaS company that operates like an agency.
Their tech is an AI fuelled SaaS-based product which allows their clients access to a cultural intelligence platform. They apply science to culture using AI-driven analysis of thousands of millions of digital content engagements online to group mass audiences into communities, linked by shared leaders, interests, and identity. They are revolutionising the way brands work, helping them move away from mass reach, demographic and product based segmentation.
Their high employee retention and growth come as a result of their friendly, inclusive and collaborative working structure. They are looking for an addition to their customer success team with an agency insight to project manage and expand some amazing key clients including:
- Ensuring the clients have the best possible experience of the company with a view to securing renewals, as well as championing and evangelising Codec within the wider client organization.
- Attending and leading kick-off and on-boarding process with the client to effectively translate the client needs into clearly defined deliverables, and training the clients on effective self-serve use of the platform.
- Preparing and implementing CRM plans for each client, identifying key objectives, path to renewal and ongoing account growth opportunities and liaising with sales client owner on CRM, including the conducting of quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Dealing with day-to-day communications and delivery of client work, as well as engaging in regular contact points with the client.
- Identifying upsells and referrals from existing clients or other growth opportunities arising from client networks.
- Feeding back new product features to product team, especially those designed to lock in regular usage behaviours of clients.
- Supporting pre-sales by collaborating with sales to review proposed methodologies and scope of services, based on understanding of client needs and product capabilities
- Working with key preferred partners and the client's internal and external (agency) teams to help deliver an end-to-end solution and ascertain results, finding opportunities for case studies wherever possible.
- Training and developing new team members, particularly new Client Services Interns, playing a leading role in their onboarding, managing their probation, setting KPI's and monitoring their ongoing development.
- Must have experience in an Agency!
- Previous experience of managing client relationships, as the main point of contact for the client day to day
- Experience of project management
- Demonstrable commitment to service excellence for your clients
- Commercial awareness, understanding the challenges faced by brand marketers and using this to drive renewals and spot opportunities for upsell
- Highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Articulate and confident presenting to clients
- Diligent and analytical, with a focus on delivering value to the business
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus extras
- Stock options
- Great bonus structure
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2044
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.