6 months ago
Client Services/Planning Associate Director - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Point of contact for clients ensuring client satisfaction is maintained throughout the campaign lifecycle and beyond
- Supports the wider team in delivering an exceptional client experience during every agency interaction
- Ensures defined client expectations are understood by the wider team
- Assists in managing total client satisfaction, identifying any issues or barriers and escalating as necessary
- Turn tactical presentations into media plans that excite the client and deliver against their objective
- Support the Account Directors and Client Directors with developing tactical plans, allocation of campaign budgets and brainstorms for innovation
- Brief other specialist teams on our tactical approach to enthuse and provide direction for excellence implementation planning
- Develop and oversee publisher brief including custom executions and review responses and feedback
- Likely 4+ years experience at a digital media agency in a planning and/or client services role.
- An active interest in digital media and how digital innovation is driving change.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration; but also capable of working independently when needed.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, identify true insight and develop actionable recommendations. A natural affinity with numbers is a must.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines and proven track record in managing client expectations
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the campaign level financial management process from forecasting to invoicing
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.