City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
27 days ago
Our client is a massive entertainment brand, based in London, who are looking to hire an in-house Programmatic Manager.
This role is to look at how the business run and optimises all their real time bidding and programmatically traded campaigns.
As Programmatic Manager, you would manage one person who does the day to day trading whilst your role would be to upskill & manage this individual whilst looking at the brands programmatic strategy.
- Management and executions of all real-time-bidding (RTB) & programmatically traded campaigns
- Account Management of day-to-day relationships and negotiations with third party technology partners, DSPs and publishers where private deals are required, tracking and managing significant media investment
- Work with our internal data intelligence teams to leverage our data to drive campaign performance
- Deliver timely, insightful reporting and analysis on the performance of our programmatic campaigns, both to shape future plans, and provide insight for the wider team
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager and other channel owners (Social, PPC, Affiliates)
- Stay up-to-date with any new programmatic tech developments, to inform the business of relevant digital infrastructure developments (DSP, DCO, DMP, Attribution, etc.)
- Manage, support and grow the Programmatic Marketing Executive
- Experience managing digital performance campaigns, ideally within an agency, media owner or client-side
- Hands on experience working with programmatic technology to buy and optimise media in a trading desk, DSP or in-house programmatic environment
- Thorough understanding of how RTB/programmatic trading works - trading, analytics, PMP, networks, media research, and technical integrations
- Experience working with range of programmatic suppliers, such as DV360, Xander, MediaMath, DataXu etc. - experience managing campaigns in DV360 and Xander preferable
- Demonstrable track record of building, managing and optimising programmatic campaigns to achieve targets in a competitive sector (retail, finance, travel, gambling etc.)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox